At Garden Furniture House we offer you 14 Day Money Back Guarantee on all your purchases for extra peace of mind. You have the statutory right to return any products you have purchased within fourteen (14) days after the delivery for any reason (including if you simply change your mind).
To do so you must notify us in writing or another durable medium (including email) within those fourteen (14) days. You will then be entitled to a refund from us, which will be paid within seven (7) days of the return of the product(s).
Please keep the products purchased in the same condition that they were received and retain the original packaging in the condition it was provided and delivered to you.
Except where your products are faulty or damaged, you will have to bear the direct cost of returning any products to us. Please return the products to Garden Furniture House, Witney, Units 5B-5C, Tungsten Park, Colletts Way, OX29 0AX. If you would like us to collect the products from you, then you agree that we may charge you the following return fees based on the size of each product to cover our direct costs*:
- Small items (side tables and garden accessories) – first item £20, subsequent small items £10 to a Maximum of £100.
- Due to the size, Garden Furniture Sets carry a £150 collection charge.
IMPORTANT NOTES: In the unlikely event that you receive damaged goods (or you believe that you may change your mind), please help us to help YOU manage the situation efficiently. The following actions will ensure a smooth process for both YOU, the customer, and Garden Furniture House.
- Orders should be inspected at the point of delivery and any concerns or visible damage to the packaging MUST be noted on the delivery paperwork (Proof of Delivery / POD). Failure to note damage on delivery paperwork when signing, may limit our options for resolution of the issue and is critical to help establish the cause of any event with our partners or suppliers. Taking photos of any perceived damage may also prove very useful.
***Please note that damages must be reported within 5 days of delivery. Please see additional comments below.***
- Until you are completely satisfied with your goods, you must please retain the original packaging in as good condition as possible.
- As an additional preventative measure, we would please also ask our customers to consider carefully whether the ordered items can be successfully and safely delivered to their chosen location. [Please refer to item 5.14 of our Terms & Conditions]. If there are any questions relating to dimensions of products, please do contact the Customer Services Team for clarity before the delivery takes place. This may help to avoid unnecessary complications with the order.
Our items are securely packaged. In the unlikely event that your order arrives damaged or faulty, please ensure the damage/fault is noted on delivery paperwork. Failure to note damages / faults may limit any resolution we are able to offer.
To return an item due to damage/fault, please complete our returns form below.
Damage/Faults must be reported within 5 days of delivery.
Please ensure you retain the original packaging, we also require photographs of the below, which can be attached to the returns form.
- Photograph of the packaging
- Photograph of the whole item
- Photograph of the damaged part/fault
Our options for resolution of damaged items are:
Not all options are available in every case. Providing full information and photographs will enable our team to identify and offer all available options for resolution.
If the damaged item is returnable, a full refund will be provided within 5-10 working days.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more details.
To report a return, please complete the form below and our Customer Service team will be in touch.